2011 Ironman Lake Placid, Marathon leg, lap #1

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Mittens 5k

Very tired from recent trips to Philadelphia,  Arizona,  and NYC. My right shoe managed to come off during the race as well, so not the best time ever (22:41 chip). It did however get my heart rate up, so good zone 5 workout. Most of all nice to see some friendly faces, like Judy, whom I was surprised to run into there.

Biked on the trainer ( nearly killed me) and did a poor excuse for a Swim workout as well in the afternoon. 

Tomorrow I officially enter the next stage of my training plan. Offseason is over, pre-season which culminates with "testing week" during the last week of the year starts tomorrow. 

The focus has shifted from making workouts lower on the priority scale during " off season"  to working out tecnique and power issues that will be needed for testing week, as they will ultimately set up my zones for training come January.

2013 is on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment